When you are signed into the Online Check Printing website for the first time, you will need to ensure that your printer is set up to print your checks correctly. You can follow these steps to ensure that your printer is ready to go on day one.
- First, sign into the OCP website.
- Once signed in, navigate to Configure Printer.
- When first setting it up, choose the orientation that describes the way you would load paper into your printer.
- Next, leave the offsets at 0 to get a base of where your printer is printing at stock settings.
- Next, load normal, blank paper into your printer and print out the check template.
- Take the template and a blank piece of check stock, while holding them together up to a light source, see if the text from the template lines up with their designated locations on the stock.
- If you need to, navigate back to where you can adjust the offset and change as needed.
Note: Negative numbers will move the stock left for Horizontal and down for Vertical. positive numbers will move the text to the right for Horizontal and up for Vertical. Increments of 10 will move the text a total of one inch.